When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To enable your use of our Apps;
• To assess your skills and competencies and provide assessment results to our client; and/or
• To complete any test registrations, purchases, or other transactions you request online.
In addition, Passivereferral may automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information to:
• Improve our Apps, and identify, develop, and offer new or expanded products and services;
• Personalize your user experience in the Apps, and customize the content and/or format of the pages you visit;
• Notify you about updates, products, services, and/or special offers from Passivereferral; or
• Generate aggregate statistical studies and conduct research related to our products and services and the use of our
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.It won't affect the user's experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
• To the extent required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, or private parties, including but not limited to: in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders;
• If we sell or transfer all or a portion of our company’s business interests, assets, or both, or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, or other company change; or
• To our subsidiaries or affiliates only if necessary for business and operational purposes.
If we must disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, we may not be able to ensure that such recipients of your Personal Information will maintain the privacy or security of your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to use, transfer, sell, and share aggregated, anonymous data, which does not include any Personal Information, about our services' users as a group for any legal business purpose, such as analyzing usage trends and seeking compatible advertisers, sponsors, clients and customers.
Data Security and Integrity
Passivereferral has implemented and will maintain technical, organizational, and physical security measures that are reasonably designed to help protect Personal Information from unauthorized processing, such as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
When the purposes of processing are satisfied, we will retain your Personal Information for up to 1 year unless instructed otherwise by our client.
Erasing, Accessing, Changing, or Updating Your Personal Information
If you are a data subject about whom we store Personal Information, you may have the right to request access to, and the opportunity to update, correct, or delete, such Personal Information. If we have received your Personal Information in reliance on the Privacy Shield, you may also have the right to opt out of having your Personal Information shared with third parties and to revoke your consent to our sharing your Personal Information with third parties. You may also have the right to opt out if your Personal Information is used for any purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or which you originally authorized.
To submit such requests or raise any other questions, please contact the organization (our customer) you were assessed for as part of recruitment process and they will reach out to Passivereferral Team for the same. Passivereferral Team has limited rights to access Personal Information your organization submits to us. Therefore, if you contact us with such a request, please provide the name of the organization who submitted your Personal Information to us. We will forward your request to that organization, and provide any needed assistance as they respond to your request.
Accountability for Onward Transfers
Passivereferral, Inc. remains liable for the protection of Personal Information that we transfer to our service providers within the scope of our Privacy Shield certification, except to the extent that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any unauthorized or improper processing.
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us
• By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
We will notify the users via in-site notification
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
A 42 Sec 4
Noida, Utter Pradesh 201301
Last Edited on 2021-02-16